Blue60 Fire Rated Foam and packers systems is the culmination of two years of research and development and six months of continuous testing, to enable us to offer the first and only fully tested and accredited Fire Doorset installation method available on the market.
Blue60 has been tested in every possible combination of frame and wall material and with both single and double doorsets with ratings of 30 and 60 minutes, to BS476 Part 22 and BS EN 1634-1.
Blue60 is easy to install and requires no additional sealant or mastics to complete the installation. Blue60 has been acoustic tested giving and results of 43dB.
Download our system installation guide.Download
Download the Blue60 NHBC acceptance information.Download
Download the Blue 60 IFC Global Engineering Assessment Report.Download
Blue60 is a specially formulated expanding foam that when used in conjunction with Blue60 fire rated packers gives up to 60 minutes fire protection to timber doorsets without the use of additional mastics or sealants.
Features and benefits include:
• 30 & 60 minute fire tested to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Part 22
• Test in full size single & double doorsets, not linear gaps
• No additional mastics or sealants required
• Acoustically tested to full doorset up to 43dB
• Tested in both metal and timber stud partitionings
• Tested with softwood, MDF & hardwood frame sections
• Tested with gaps between 7mm & 30mm
• Tested in a retro-fit scenario to allow use for rectification
• Blue in colour for identification purposes
• Fire rated packers must be used in conjunction with foam
• 1mm, 3mm & 5mm colour co-ordinated fire rated packers
Blue60 Professional Gun Cleaner has been designed to thoroughly clean mechanised foam gun applicators, to ensure long life and consistent application.
Blue60 can also be used for cleaning uncured foam from most substrates and for cleaning hand held applicator nozzles.